1. Call up http://fritz.box/support.lua in a web browser.
If you cannot open the page, call up the address http://169.254.1.1/support.lua in a web browser.
2. Click the Generate Support Data button.
3. Select the option Save and save the support data as a TXT file on your computer. Do not change the file name or format.
The support data contains the FRITZ!Box settings and the event log. The information in the support data will only be used for solving this issue and will not be passed on to third parties. The support data will be deleted after the case has been closed at the latest.
4. If possible, create a ZIP file containing the support data.
ZIP files allow you to compress any files. In Windows, right-click a file or folder, then select Send to and Compressed (zipped) Folder from the context menu.
After you gather the support data, provide it to edpnet helpdesk for further analysis:
- If you already have an open case running at edpnet helpdesk, attach the files to your ticket
- Send the files by e-mail to edpnet