We gather personal data on the website www.edpnet.be. You can find all details below on how edpnet handles your personal data.
Our address: Van Landeghemstraat 20, 9100 Sint Niklaas, BE0466.070.845.
Your personal data, our responsibility
On this website we collect personal data. These data are managed by our company. During a visit to our site we keep:
- your preferred language for your next visit;
- your last visited page for your next visit;
- your domain name (ip address) when you visit our web pages;
- your e-mail address when you post messages/questions on this website;
- your e-mail address when you communicate this to us;
- your e-mail address when you participate in discussion fora;
- all information regarding the pages of other sites you consulted to get to our site;
- all information regarding the pages you consulted on our site;
- all information you have provided to us voluntarily (e.g. research information and/or site registration).
This information is used:
- to improve the content of our website;
- to contact you in the future for direct marketing purposes.
Their are two different cookies:
- "session" cookies, these cookies are assigned to your computer during your surfing session. When you close your browser, the session cookies will be automatically deleted from your computer's hard drive.
- "permanent' cookies, these cookies are stored on the user's computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Permanent cookies can retain user preferences for a particular web site, allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions.
- to save your preferred language and last visited page for a next visit;
- to analyse your surfing behaviour within the website via Google Analytics;
- to enable social media such as Facebook and Twitter on our website.
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies. More information >
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on the gathered information. We did not give Google the permission to use the gathered analytics information for other services/purposes.
When we receive or transfer your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies which are recognised as the current standards within the IT sector. We have introduced the necessary security measures in order to prevent the loss, wrongful use or modification of information we receive on our site. When we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as e.g. financial information, we use a secure server. When we transfer data to third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship (such as online payment parties), these third parties must, under the contract conditions, implement sufficient security measures, such as for instance: an SSL connection.
If you give us your mailing address through the website, you will only receive the information or orders you have requested, at the address you have provided to us.
If you give us your telephone number through the website, you will only be contacted by phone by our company when this is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have requested.
If you give us your mobile phone number through the website, you will only receive text messages (SMS, MMS, etc.) from our company when this is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have requested.
If you give us your e-mail address through the website, you will only receive e-mails from our company when this is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have requested.
If you do not wish to receive mailings or telephone calls from any company, contact the Robinson list of the Belgian Direct Marketing Association (online: www.robinsonlist.be, free phone number: 0800-91 886 or by mail: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro&Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, B-1020 Brussels).
On request we grant visitors of our site access to all information we have on them. Should you wish to access this information, please contact us at the address stated above.
On request we offer visitors the possibility to correct possible errors in data we have on them. If you wish to correct personal data, please contact us at the address stated above.