1. Which parties are there?
- "edpnet": edpnet nv with its registered office at Van Landeghemstraat 20, 9100 Sint-Niklaas, registered under company number BE0466.070.845, which acts as the controller.
- "User", "you": any natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) who is or will be in a relationship of any kind with edpnet via the website.
2. Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on their origin, function and lifespan.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are placed on the edpnet website that you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by a third party on the edpnet website that you visit (eg cookies placed by Google).
- Functional (necessary) cookies are cookies that ensure the optimal functioning of the edpnet website. These cookies are not used to identify you as a visitor to our website.
- Functional analytical cookies are cookies which provide insight into which pages of the edpnet website you have visited, how long you have visited a specific page, or whether you have previously visited the edpnet website, evaluation of your navigation behavior on our website, … With these cookies, edpnet obtains a general picture of the website visit. This allows us to analyze where and when, for example, errors occur on the website.
- Non-functional cookies (or tracking cookies) are cookies that have commercial or social media purposes. They are separate from the technical support of the edpnet website:
- Commercial/ Advertorial cookies are used to personalize advertisements. The intention is to display edpnet advertisements, which are relevant and attractive to the individual user, on third party websites.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on the user's device for the life of the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that has placed these cookies (eg cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics ...).
- Temporary (session) cookies: these cookies allow a user's actions to be simplified and linked to each other during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when the user closes the browser screen. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
|Functional — edpnet|
|edpconsent||1 year||Save the user preferences concerning cookies|
|site_lng||1 minute||language choice|
|PHPSESSID||1 week||session identifier|
|Functional Phplive (webchat)|
|phplive_vid||10 years||The visitor unique session string generated by the system for improved visitor identification|
|phplive_vemail||1 year||contains the visitor's email for pre-populate of the "email" form field|
|phplive_vname||1 year||contains the visitor's name for pre-populate of the "name" form field|
|Analytical — Google|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
|SSID, SID, SAPISID, APISID, HSID, SS, NID, SIDCC||max 2 years||stores user preferences and information when the user visits pages on which Google Maps or YouTube are integrated|
|NID, SID, APISID, 1P_Jar||max 1 year||show customized ads on Google websites based on recent searches and past interactions|
|CONSENT, UULE, DV||max 2 years||collects data for Google Analytics in order to compile an anonymous user profile and to measure whether advertisements are effective|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years||Set for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content|
|__Secure-HSID||9 months||Set for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content|
|__Secure-SSID||9 months||Set for security purposes to store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google account ID and most recent sign-in time which allows Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties. This can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant & personalised ad content|
|Analytical — Lucky Orange|
|_global_lucky_opt_out||10 years||Users can opt out globally from sites using Lucky Orange|
|_lo_np_<Poll ID>||30 days||Set if a user should no longer receive a particular poll|
|_lo_bn||30 days||Indicates that the visitor has been banned from tracking|
|_lo_cid||session||ID of the visitor's current chat, if any|
|_lo_uid||2 years||Unique identifier for the visitor|
|_lo_rid||30 minutes (extending)||ID of the visitor's current recording|
|_lo_v||1 year (extending)||Total number of visitor's visits|
|__lotl||180 days||URL of the visitor's original landing page, if any|
|__lotr||180 days||URL of the visitor's original landing page, if any|
|Non-functional — Facebook|
|_fbp||3 months||This cookie will help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising|
|datr, act, sb, presence, fr, wd, xs, c_user, dpr||max 2 years||Creates a user profile to display relevant ads on Facebook|
|Non-functional — Doubleclick.net|
|IDE||1 year||Records and reports the actions of a user after they have seen or clicked on an advertisement, with the aim of measuring efficiency|
|DSID||1 years||Used for retargeting and optimizing online advertisements|
3. Which cookies does edpnet use
- Functional (necessary) cookies: your language choice, my edpnet login or registration, …
- Functional analytical cookies: analyze your surfing behavior on our website and the sub-linked subsites. For analysis of the use of our website and the sub-linked subsites edpnet uses Google Analytics and Lucky Orange (real time analysis).
- Non-functional cookies: if you have a Meta (Facebook, Instagram) account or a Google account, edpnet can show you publicity for products, services and promotions that may interest you with the help of Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Pixel and Google Adwords, … For Google advertising cookies specifically you can change settings via Google Ads Preferences Manager. Google also recommends that you install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
4. Managing cookies
You can disable or remove cookies from your device at any time via the settings of your browser. Each browser has its own specific settings. If you want more information about the management of cookies, you can surf to www.allaboutcookies.org
In addition, you can choose from which companies you do not want to receive cookies on www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and www.youronlinechoices.com Please note that due to changing certain settings, the edpnet website and its subsites, contact forms and applications could possibly no longer function in a proper way.
5. Google Analytics
6. Lucky orange
7. Social media
You can choose to follow the edpnet issues blog by entering your e-mail address. This way you will be informed if there are network problems. Every message includes the possibility to unsubscribe.
8. Legal information
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Belgian DPA: Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels - Tel: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00 - website: www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be / https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be