The manual below explains how to manually configure your FRITZ!Box for use with edpnet telephony.
If your internet connection has been configured automatically (refer to our guides on how to do so if you’re using FRITZ!Box 7430, 7490 or 7530), you don’t need to do anything, your telephone numbers will be set up automatically, too. Though, it will unfortunately not work if you would like to configure more than 3 numbers. In this case, follow the guide below.
Go to Telephony on the left menu and click on Telephone Numbers in the left menu. In the first tab Telephone Numbers, click on New telephone number.
Fill in all VoIP-settings for your phone number in the next window.
- Choose Other provider under Telephony provider.
- Telephone Number for Registration and Internal Telephone Number: your phone number
Scroll down a bit and enter your VoIP credentials.
- Username: your phone number
- Password: your VoIP password
- Registrar: voip.edpnet.be or sip.edpnet.be
Verify if all the settings are ﬁlled in correctly.
- Press Back if you want to change anything
- Press Next if the settings seem correct
If the configuration has been finished successfully, the Status LED next to your phone number will become
You’re almost done! Simply connect your analogue phone to the FON port of your FRITZ!Box so that you can start using your telephony.