How can I transfer my internet subscription to edpnet
- Don't send your cancellation letter to your current provider until you know your likely activation date at edpnet.
- Place your order with edpnet, stating that you already have Internet with another provider. If you order the Internet connection on a Raw Copper line we will need a Circuit ID in order to transfer the DSL signal. This is a number that your current provider has to put on your invoices or give it to you when you ask.
N.B.: we are not able to guarantee an exact activation date, but we will try of course to activate your line as quickly as possible.
- As soon as the date is confirmed, or, better, the transfer is done send your cancellation letter to your current provider.
- No time to get typing? Download & go with this standard cancellation letter
download cancellation letter
- Is your modem compatible with your edpnet subscription? Don't hesitate to ask us.